Situational Outlook Questionnaire for Creativity and Change
SOQ examines psychological aspects of the work environment to develop a better understanding of the perceptions people have of their organizational climate. The survey provides perspectives across nine dimensions:
- Challenge and Involvement
- Trust and Openness
- Idea Time
- Idea Support
- Complete data (with charting, if desired) including means, standard deviations and ranges. This data includes an overall corporate summary as well as details for individual groups assessed.
- Recommendations for improving the environment for creativity and change.
- A presentation of the climate results in relation to the results of other assessment tools.
- Clearly measures the climate for innovation and shows whether your organization is innovative, average, or stagnant when compared with other related organizations.
- Outlines the perceptual differences of product development between business functions and management levels.
- Creates a clear understanding of existing perceptions. This understanding helps drive positive organizational change.
- Tracks progress over time within the organization.